- This is a riff on https://www.ribbonfarm.com/2019/04/15/mediocratopia-4/
- If you're mediocre, you can just read that.
- Mediocrity is playing the infinite game. Not putting your reputation on the
line each time. Living more freely, more stress-free.
- Mediocre doesn't equal bad quality. It just means that you're accepting a
not-best effort right now in order to maximize your future fitness.
- Any time you spend going from acceptable to excellent could be spent
getting something else from non-acceptable to acceptable.
- Setting goals is playing finite games. They are not worth playing if you're
not the kind of people who get a massive kick out of achieving your goals.
- Living every day doing whatever you want, no apologies, is a surprisingly
effective strategy. So much so, that you might be inclined to work on your